About Kelly Medical Centre
Located in Barhall, Leixlip, Kelly Medical Centre services the local Leixlip community and surrounding areas. The practice has been operating for over 40 years and was established by Dr Des Kelly in 1972.
Our logo incorporates a local famous landmark. It's called the 'Wonderful Barn'. Built in 1743 as a famine relief scheme, this 70 feet high tapering cone is described as ‘arguably one of the finest follies to be found in Ireland’. It was conceived not only as a functional grain store but as an architectural eye-catcher and can been see while travelling along the M4 motway.
The practice is now run by Dr Muiris de Bhulbh, catering to both private and GMS medical card patients.
We hope that when you next need the services of a local GP, you will consider us. We operate an appointment only practice, offering friendly, high-quality, comprehensive care.
( Front reception area )
Dr Muiris de Bhulbh
- M.B., B.Ch., B.A.O.
- D.C.H (Diploma in Child Health, from the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland)
- D.Obs (Diploma in Obstetrics from the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland)
- FPC (Family Planning Certificate)
- H. Dip. Medicine (Dermatology)
- Member of the Irish Travel Medicine Society
- Member of the Primary Care Surgical Association
Midwife: (Cervical smears, etc.)